Monday, December 29, 2008

32 Week Belly and Dr's Appt

Here is our 32 Week Belly Picture! And today we had a dr's appt. All is well, only thing to report is the heart rate at an average of 130 bpm.. slowing down! Looks like there's getting to be less room to move in there! You aren't kidding! Next appointment is in 2 weeks.

Judging by the pictures I guess perhaps this baby is slightly higher and and sitting much perkier.. just remember by the wives tales... basketball = boy, watermelon = girl. We clearly have a basketball!

32 Week Baby Belly!

Cole's 32 Week Baby Belly

Caden's 32 Week Baby Belly

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You look great Lisa! I wish I had been carrying like you are with my pregnancies! You are all baby! : )

Kelly said...

You look great Lisa! I wish I had been carrying like you are with my pregnancies! You are all baby! : )

Lisa said...

It's all about distribution! I am tall.. the weight spreads all around pretty well.. trust me,there is a bunch of junk in the trunk that will need to come off sans baby!

And as I recall with Charlotte you looked great.. not that you looked bad with Cole, we just didn't know you yet!

kiwigogo said...

It's all about having lots of baby real estate ;-)

Oh, and
GIRL!
GIRL!
GIRL!
GIRL!