Tuesday, December 2, 2008

28 Week Belly and Appointment

Yesterday was our 28 Week Baby Appointment. Smart baby, already head down! Although that will probably change 1 million times before we're done. Otherwise heartrate was 135-142 bpm, boy range! but again... sleeping, so who knows. Hmm... no gestational diabetes, and *bonus* I have more iron now than I had at the beginning of the pregnancy.. must be doing something right... does ice cream have iron in it?! Here are the 28 Week Belly comparisons! Enjoy.

28 Week Baby Belly

Cole at 28 Weeks Caden at 28 Weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it rather ironic that Cole appears to be the smallest belly, and yet the biggest boy... just goes to show that size/shape are totally arbitrary. I think that Caligula will be a petite girl (yeah, right!) I'm sure the baby feels anything but petite now... and good job on the iron.