Tuesday, November 18, 2008

26 Week Belly!

It's hard to believe we're at 26 weeks! Well.. almost 27 now that I finally post these pictures we took this weekend. While the weeks dragged up to #20, now they are flying.. and kind of wish they might slow down! Having 3 kids sounds scary! We had our 26 week appointment last Thursday and all was well. Heart rate was 135ish.. boy zone! But the baby was also sleeping soundly, so I'm not sure if that counts?! I really have no guy feeling this time around... perhaps it's just a fear of being wrong since I was correct the past 2 times! We'll see. I've flip-flopped between the two and still haven't set myself on either one. I guess I will be just as surprised come February! I have begun composing a list of purple (preferred much to Caden's dismay) or pink (Caden's "fravorite" color) things we'll have to have Rob or my Mom (surprise! You'll love this job!) go buy to have ready at home if the little one pops out with two X chromosomes! Enjoy the belly comparisons!


26 Week Baby Belly!
Cole at 26 Weeks
Caden at 26 Weeks (I barely even started this small this time around haha!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is of the female persuasion, we may be able to help you out in the purple/pink department. I've been buying lots of red blue and green for Sarah, just in case we have another and it happens to be a boy!

Anonymous said...

You still look like you're carrying totally different this time around. I'll be really surprised if this isn't a little lady.

And yeah, we could definitely help out in the pink/purple department. Have a big truck?? :)