Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow! We're Blogging!

Welcome to our new family Blog... while Kodak Gallery was great, we weren't able to share with you the true character of the boys. With blogging we'll be able to share various stories, as well as post pictures to go along with them throughout the month.. not just at the end!! I have been following my friend (and neighbor) Kelly's blog for almost a year now, and she has convinced me that it is the way to go!! She sets high standards though! Let's see if I can keep up!

I'll try to send out a reminder at the end of the month (with the link so it'll be like a monthly pictures reminder!) to check for updates, and for anyone who is busy you can always check in and read the archives if it's been a real long time! For big events I'll most likely send out a link so you can check it out right away.. First reminder will be next week's ultrasound!!

So hopefully you enjoy our new format! Be sure to leave feedback good or bad!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Woo-hoo! I'm adding you to my blog list so I can stalk your blog whenever I want. : ) Ha-ha.

Lisa said...

I have so much to learn from you Blog-master!