Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a.....


BABY!!

Haha!! No we did not cave to find out boy or girl.. whichever it is he/she was very sleepy! and slept the whole time! We did see a few kicks, and the baby was making lots of sucking motions with its mouth.

The baby weighs in at 11 ounces, and measures at 19 weeks 4 days. I am currently 19 weeks even which is good because Caden and Cole both measured over a week larger than they were! But everything looked very healthy.. and PERFECT! 10 fingers, 10 toes, 4 chambers of the heart and all the other important parts every baby should have! And no extras that she spoke of anyway!

The ultrasound lady said the baby was very photogenic, she was able to get great heart pictures and we could see everything very clearly. We were in and out in record time! The heartbeat was 139 which is boy range according to the wives tales.. but also sleeping, so I'm not sure if that is taken into account! I'm still guessing boy, but it's early.. one week 'til belly picture begin, that's when the real comparison begins!

The funny moment of the visit was when they show the blood flow of the baby, which shows up as rainbow blotches all over the screen and Caden asks.. "Ew! What's all the goo on the baby!?" (He learned about goo from the Backyardigans)

Enjoy Baby #3's first pictures, they are pretty much all the same, she didn't take a variety! I've also included Caden and Cole's ultrasound profile's for comparison! Hmmm.. this baby is facing the other way! Maybe it is a girl! They all have the same round head!

Caden


Cole

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Lisa! I'm stalking your blog through Kelly's blog. Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well and I love the comparison ultrasound photos.

Lisa said...

Don't worry! I stalk your blog too! I love your bibs! and the quilt! I am a sewer too! so I like it when I find other people my age who do it so I don't feel like a grannie!

Amanda said...

Yeah, we should share patterns! I'm making a cute little frog for my friend's 1-year old, I'll post it tomorrow!