Monday, April 23, 2012

Caden and Cora's Birthday Party!

In between new posts.. I'll have to fill in with some old ones!  I can't leave out Caden and Cora's Birthday party!  They had it at this fun place called Nuthin' But Good Times.. a giant indoor play structure.  Before we booked the party we went for a morning to check it out... and I'll be honest it's even super fun for adults to go in!


 
Lava Slide.. Wheee!  For the most part the kids were a mile a minute.. too fast for photos!

Buddies!

Wishing she was just a little bit bigger to play with the big kids!





The Coles



Cake Time!





They got the kids together and took a group picture.. I couldn't get far enough back in time so I didn't quite get the whole group.. and they didn't send me their photo :(  I wonder what they did with it!

Each birthday kid gets to put their hand print on the wall!






These two get along so well.. they have a special bond.

Friends!

Present time!! The Fraenza's came back to the house for some playtime instead of going back to Rhode Island right away.. we always enjoy our visits!

Cora LOVES Fancy Nancy!

It was a beyblade birthday for sure!

Maya read Cora all of her cards.. it was so cute!

Cora was very excited to receive Tangled hair.. finally she can wear a braid!



It was amazing weather out.. the kids enjoyed the fresh air.




Action photo! Too bad I didn't get the Frisbee in the frame!


Friends since birth!  I hope they'll always stay friends!

Happy Birthday kids!  Hope you had fun!


No comments: