Friday, December 23, 2011

Pre-Christmas Wrap-Up!

Since I am way far behind it is best that I just wrap it all up in one neat package of a post! Because I am sure there will be plenty more in the next 48 hours that I will not want to put off!



Once again I will repeat that I love our town's school system.  They do so much for the kids!  We went to "Winter Wonderland" which is a breakfast for families including a chorus concert while you dine!  Caden then went off with a shopping helper to have him shop for presents for us (we give him money/budget ahead of time).  He checks out and then has them wrapped!  So exciting!  Obviously Santa was there, and also a cookie table where you could by cookies by the dozen.. delicious!  And I found a super cute idea for Cole's preschool goodies (see below)!

This year all the kids are really into posing in front of the tree.. but never really wanting to take the time for me to set up a shot I would like to take.. but I'll take what I can get.




We had a marathon Christmas weekend.. I love this photo because EVERYONE is looking!! but not everyone was in the photo yet...

Here they all are! (minus one sick cousin G who was being tested for mono)

The kids look on in awe as the presents tower toward the ceiling!

 Everyone was festive!

Cora joined the big kid club with a purple Leapster!!  She was beyond excited.

Family Christmas Party #2!  we ventured to Maine to have Christmas with Grampy and Uncle Brian followed by the Waterhouse family Christmas.  These girl were best of friends!  too bad we only get to see them once a year.

Uncle Brian is always the hit of the party with the kids.

Second cousins!! (I think.. my cousins kids?)

And these are the fun cookies I referred to above!! Melting Snowmen cookies! How adorable?!

I had planned on documenting all of Jingles crazy hiding places.. but, well.. add it to the list next year!!  But here are a few I actually did manage to photograph!


Here Caden wrote a note and left a gummy life saver from his gingerbread house "For the Elf".  Jingles enjoyed it and was thankful it was not a black jelly bean!!  It says "Thank You", but I'm not sure you can see it in the picture.

It has been really fun this year in the house!!  Cora is at an age where she understands Christmas so all three kids are just a blast and their excitement is infectious!! I can't wait for Christmas Eve.. never mind Christmas morning!!

No comments: