Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dance, dance, dance!

Cora started dance classes!!  I enrolled her in a Parent-Tot class, as I am having a hard time letting go of my littlest baby!  I would like to keep her young as long as I can, since day to day I think we expect a lot more from her than maybe we should!  But she acts so much older, I assume due to the fact that she has her two older brothers to show her the ways of the world.

Cora loves to twirl, hop, skip, shake.. boogie all the time.  Her first two weeks of class were a bit discouraging, I got to hop,skip, jump and boogie while holding her!  By the third class, with her new sparkly "big girl" leotard she made me proud and did everything they asked!  And now she is bringing the songs and moves home with her which is super exciting!



In the waiting area before her first class.. that smile faded shortly after, but it is back now thankfully!.. hopefully some day soon I'll actually get a chance to take some photos during class.. although they keep us pretty busy!

No comments: