Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Music to a Mom's Ears!

Today after 22 months of waiting... Cole called me Mommy! I was in the family room, and suddenly I heard his little voice calling "Mommy" I was so excited and rushed to find him to give him a big hug and kiss! Where did I find him? On top of the dining room table, he was stuck and couldn't get down!! Calling me was his last resort no doubt! Prior to Easter we had kept a bowl in the center of the table, often holding Rob and my favorite.. Jelly Beans! Cole caught us sneaking them on occasion so would often point up to the table and ask for "treat". I guess he was taking it upon himself to snag one himself! Little did he know they are all gone! and the bowl itself was holding our dyed Easter eggs on the kitchen table. Throughout the day though Mommy and Mama were his favorite words. I must admit, I did not get tired of hearing them! Hopefully he'll remember them tomorrow!

No comments: