Monday, April 27, 2009

Genetics

This is a picture we found at the ranch while we were in Nevada. If I weren't Cole's Mom I think I may have mistaken young Rob to be Cole! We borrowed the picture and scanned it in. This post was originally going to just be a comparison between Rob and Cole.. but it inspired me to do some more digging and compare the rest of the kids as well. Unfortunately this picture is the youngest we have of Rob so Cora won't get a Daddy comparison until she gets a bit older! But below you can see the comparison's of the kids with Rob and I at the same age! and I tried to get the same facial expression... Pretty interesting! Cora I think is still a mystery as to who she will resemble most! While we definately look similar we have much different head shapes! I had a big ole forehead! I find it funny because of all the pictures I take of the kids I couldn't find one of Cole that matched the same expression of Rob, even though we see it everyday! OH.. and I specifically chose the picture of me holding my cat, because if Ivy would let him, I am sure he would be doing the same! Instead he resorts to kicking her and pulling her tail.. poor kitten :(

Enjoy! Oh and don't worry I haven't forgotten! I'll tell all about our trip soon!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Holy Cow- Cole and Rob are identical at that age!!

Lisa said...

Didn't I tell you!! It's crazy! His parents must have dejavu every time they see him! I am interested to see how long they resemble each other, I'll do the comparison again in a year or two!!

Muffiemom said...

WOW! Caden favors you but after seeing this picture of Dorothy he looks so much like her. No question Cole is Rob all over again! Cora is a mix of both boys but I think I see more Cole in her
right now.