Monday, June 13, 2011

First Swim!

As usual Rob was first into the pool.  After the heat over Memorial Day Weekend when we couldn't swim due to the chlorine levels, the clouds rolled in and the water dropped a few degrees but Caden REALLY wanted to swim.  Although he took his sweet time getting in!  maybe even worse than my slow tortuous process.

Testing the waters

Goggles are going down.. it must be go time!

Meanwhile I look next to me to find Cora with her dress over her head and her undies mossing.  "Me no need dress, me go swimming" she tells me!


Will he do it?!

He is in!!

And off she goes to see what Cole is doing.. Apparently we live in some type of colony!

This was hilarious, the pic is blurry because I was laughing so hard.. Cora always wants to do whatever Cole is doing.  And usually it is a race to the bathroom whether she has to go or not.  She figured out her method!  Hopefully these pictures aren't considered illegal.  And don't worry.. it is perfectly safe to walk on our grass.  This isn't an everyday occurrence!

And summer officially begins.. the pool is OPEN!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, that Cora is too funny!